FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Furniture, high and low surfaces, toilet seats, high contact areas (door handles, lift buttons), mobile phones etc
• Health equipment
• Shoes, boots and goggles that have been in contact with contaminants.
Woven wipes soaked in a solution of UMONIUM MASTER: Alkyl (C12-16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (ADBAC/ BKC (C12-16))
- Umonium®38 is a certified brand approved by Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH) and Health Science Authority (HSA)
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and sporicidal activity of the soaked wipe is validated according to standards AFNOR NF T72-190, ASTM 2967-15, EN 16615
- The bactericidal, fungicidal, levuricidal, mycobactericidal and virucidal activity of the impregnation solution is validated according to EN 13727, EN 14561, EN 13624, EN 14562, EN 14348, EN 14563 and EN 14476 standards
- Complies with biocide regulation 528/2012
- Quality and traceability guaranteed by ISO 9001 : 2005
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Cleaning/Pre-disinfection: use a perfectly wet wipe, rub the surface to remove any visual trace of organic material.
Disinfection: repeat the operation on a visually clean surface ensuring a minimum contact time of 5 seconds. only rinse with clean water if necessary, leave it to dry.
• Biocide PT2
• Detergent – disinfectant wipe with a broad spectrum of activity
• Non-toxic, no dangerous vapours
• LD 50 (rats): > 5840 mg/kg
• Non-corrosive: pH 7
• Ready-to-use product not irritating to the skin (no transdermal toxicity)
• Aldehyde, peroxide and biguanide free, no other carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic components
• Bactericide, fungicide, mycobactericide (including BK, MRSA, Rotavirus and Pseudomonas) and virucide
• 100% compatible on fibre optic, rubber, polycarbonate, acrylic compound, glass, Pyrex, PU, PVC, HDPE, PET, neoprene, latex, silicone, paints and stainless steel 410
• Effective, fast and efficient (dissolves blood)
• Effective in the presence of organic materials
• Works within 5 seconds
• Remains on unrinsed surfaces (bacteriostatic film)
• No residue after rinsing
• Stability: 36 months date of manufacture
• Biodegradable solution and recyclable wipe
Item no. PF 10750
Packing: Box of 100 wipes (20 x 20 cm)
There are no reviews yet.